Come up with a reason why there’s a deal, and your prospect is more likely to buy into it. A “Professional Courtesy” angle, for example, has proven to be a major winner (even for non-business situations).
- Why make $29 look anything like $2,900?
- For email you can spin the legal mice type
- Is that button copy ordering me around?
- Desperate typography undermines credibility
- Change management at a glance
- Your Professional Courtesy blog entry
- A critical point in the customer journey
- Earn more trust from your boss or client
- Copywriting over-exuberance
- Mystic revelation and your creative partners