Consider a repeating calendar entry that lists longer-term things you aim to do. A quick glance can remind you to focus a little effort on these endeavors until you’ve succeeded in making them automatic.
- Why make $29 look anything like $2,900?
- For email you can spin the legal mice type
- Is that button copy ordering me around?
- Desperate typography undermines credibility
- Change management at a glance
- Your Professional Courtesy blog entry
- A critical point in the customer journey
- Earn more trust from your boss or client
- Copywriting over-exuberance
- Mystic revelation and your creative partners